You may be facing a productivity problem within your company or organization. This problem can be caused by individual under-performance, team under-performance or leadership under-performance.
You may have tried single solution to either one of the problems above and you may still face the same problem. You are not alone, there are countless companies and organizations have this same problem.
To help you solving the above productivity problem we have put three formulas into our program “Building & Leading High Performing Teams – The 3-in-1 Formula That Will Increase Your Productivity and Profitability”
It is our honor to you and your team to experience our program all together and you will amaze how this will improve your working environment for the better.
- To inspire and develop High Performing Managers
- To identify the invisible force why people do what they do.
- To identify the desired competence of winners and the charracteristic of a high performing managers.
- To inspire, motivate and nurture High Performing Managers
- To understand the development processes of a High Performing Team
- To understand the stages of team growth and how to get the most from every team member
- To build a loving and friendship working environment and long lasting working relationship.
- To lead and inspire a High Performing Team
- To understand and apply the Situational Leadership Style for a High Performing Team [Managers as Leaders]
- To discover the leadership secrets of High Performing Teams from Good to Great companies
Who should Attend?
Managers, Brand Managers, and Sub-Brand Managers, Supervisors, New appointed managers and supervisors and those whose goal is to be great managers and supervisors.
Accelerate learning methodology will be used for this training. This includes:
- reflection activities
- group discussion and sharing;
- peer discussion and sharing;
- case studies;
Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) will be used during the program. NLP is a study of the relationship between how people behave, how people talk / speak and how they act. This technique is widely used for improving brain performance and physical performance.
Who Is the Trainer?
Piseth Kham (MBA) is the founder and president of PM Leadership, Official Partner of Success Resources, the world’s largest seminar organizer. Piseth is currently acting as Networking Education Coordinator for Business Network International (BNI) CEO Chapter.
Piseth worked as management advisor to local organizations under the support of German Development Service (DED). He also served as advisor to Abilis Foundation. He was the Program Manager of Cambodian Disabled People‘s Organization.
Piseth has conducted many leadership and teamwork trainings both customized and public programs. His clients including CRDT, Fisheries Administration of the Ministry of Agriculture Fisheries and Forestry, Virtust Group, Marist Mission Cambodia, Cam-Freight Service, Sisters Clothing and Tailoring, Village Development Association, etc.
Piseth is often working with International and Word-Class trainers to improve himself so he better helps you and your team.
What People Say About Piseth Kham
“Piseth Kham strives to improve as a leader…and is also striving to develop leaders. He has a positive outlook towards the future and sends posts designed to teach, encourage, and inspire all of us to become better and achieve more.” David Dean, author of “Now is Your Time to Win” and President of David Dean and Associates Inc, USA.
“Piseth knows that every moment in life is pregnant with possibility” Britt Baillie, PhD, Cambridge University, UK.
“PM Leadership inspires me to have higher commitment in order to have more success in life and be a better leader” Mr. Say Run, Credit Officer, ACLEDA BANK
Learning about leadership is important for social work for both in the present and in the future because everyone needs this knowledge. After this training we will apply what we have learned to improve our work and to serve the society. Mr. Dy Sam Art, Deputy Director of Department of Fisheries
“If you want to be a better leader and be a master of yourself you need to join training by PM Leadership.” Ms Sen Raskmey, Brand Manager, Pachemdental Clinic
“PM Leadership is a great place for people to learn and set clear goals in life.” Mr. Sok Ann, Procurement Manager, Care International
- USD 136 / person before 31 August 2013
- USD 156 / person after 31 August 2013 (10% Off for more than 2 registrations)
- This includes: Certificate of Successful Participation
- 2 Buffet Lunches
Contact PM Leadership
Call: 023 6364 966
Venue & Date
- Venue: Frangipani Hotel Fine Art, Toul Tompoung
- Date: 14th – 15th September 2013 – From 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
PM Leadership is Cambodia’s leading seminar organizer on success, business, and wealth creation. PM Leadership was Founded in 2011 with a mission “To Lead Humanity into Success and Financial Growth” We provides exclusive, proven, and affordable educational programs that help business owners and professionals to succeed faster, make more money and enjoy life with family. More information about our next education program please visit www.pmleadership.net or call: 023 6364 966