Dear The Masterminders,
It has always been a great time for me and our team to see you continue joining the Mastermind for Success – Meet & Grow Rich monthly event.
By showing up to the program like the Mastermind for Success you are not with the average people who seat at home wishing the economic getting better for their families. You took the action!
To help you to remember the lessons we learned today I want to sum up some key points for you.
We shared a great lesson about High Performance based on Uniqueness Branding System that I developed with my world-class trainers.
1) Personal Performance – Take full responsibility at what you do. Do more than you get paid.
2) Team Performance – Work as a Team “Team Win – You Win”
3) Leadership Performance – Situational Leadership “Different Leadership Styles for Different Folks”
I invite you to join our training program “Building & Leading High Performing Teams – The 3-in-1 Formula for Increasing Your Productivity and Profitability” on 14-15 September. Please visit “Building and Leading High Performing Teams” for more information.
We did talked a lot about the Secrets to Riches based on Rich Dad Philosophy. Here are the KEY POINTS.
RICH by Definition: Time is more valuable than money. Rich People spend money to save time. Poor People save money and spend time. Rich People invest money for Financial Education so they Get RICHER. Poor people get Financial Information or Education if it is given for free.
To get rich we need to have plan and follow the plan.
1) Security Financial Plan: Having income “Active & Passive Income” for the rest of your life whether you are working or not. Mr. Bellum Tan encourage you to Keep your job and seeking for multiple streams of incomes such as part-time business, internet business, option trading and Forex trading, real estate, etc. When your passive income exceeds your total monthly expenses then you can consider the next plan “Comfortable Plan”
2) Financial Comfortable Plan: You can come to this plan when you have a great passive income. Your cashflow from your businesses and other assets cover your liability and expenses such nice cars, new houses, luxury traveling etc.
3) Financial Rich Plan: As mentioned in the definition of RICH above. When we come to this point Time is more valuable than money. We spend money to save time. We buy other people’s to work on the job that we do not like doing.
I personally invite you to join the Rich Dad Asia Workshop aka “Be Rich Workshop” by Mr. Bellum Tan on 28th September 2013. I promise you will become a new person after this program because this is what I personally experience when I joined this program in October last year. Call us 023 6364 966 to book your seat/s. If you have good friends and relatives and if you want them to be successful in life I strongly encourage you to invite them to join “Be Rich Workshop”. Visit our website for more information www.pm-leadership.net or www.berichcambodia.com
If you want to achieve your 30 years business or investment plans in the next 3-5 years I personally invite you to join our first program in the history for Cambodia which is called “Wealth Evolution” a 2-day hands on workshop with RICH DAD ASIA Mr. Bellum Tan, Multimillionaire and Strategic Business Partner of Robert Kiyosaki. The Full price for the program is USD 2900 per person. Register before 30th September is ONLY USD 1800 per person. Please call PM Leadership at 023 6364 966 or email us: email@example.com
NOTE: Our next Mastermind for Success – Meet & Grow Rich will be on 13 October 2013 & 26 Oct 2013. Please block your calendar for the next events. I promise to bring new knowledge for you to LEARN and GROW!
Have a great day!
With Passion for Excellence!
PM Leadership is Cambodia’s leading seminar organizer on success, business, and wealth creation. PM Leadership was Founded in 2011 with a mission “To Lead Humanity into Success and Financial Growth” We provides exclusive, proven, and affordable educational programs that help business owners and professionals to succeed faster, make more money and enjoy life with family. More information about our next education program please visit www.pmleadership.net or call: 023 6364 966